CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") IČ 4740866 with its registered office at Nádražní 894/44, Prague 5, 150 00 (hereinafter: "administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Lancef Group, s.r.o.
Company ID: 04740866 Tax ID: CZ04740866
with registered office: Nádražní 894/44, 150 00 Prague 5, Smíchov
registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 252933
contact details: Carlos Antonio da Silva, Fernanda Cristina da Silva
Showroom: CfBrazil Sportswear, Kaplická 14/325, Prague 4 - 1400 00
phone: +420725739014 - Lenka Hambáleková
CFBRAZIL Fitness, fashion, dance and beachwear
3. Personal data on relevant information about identified or identifiable persons; an identifiable physical identity is a natural person, the same person or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements of a component, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processing the personal data you are the provider of / or the personal data controller who is based on your payment order.
2. Administrator of the processing of your identification, contact and support data for the performance of contracts.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. Legal reason for processing personal data
performance of contracts between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
Regular interest in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and news) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and news) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7, Paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Individual Information Society Services, if you have goods or services to order.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations to find a contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering are personal data that are suitable for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for booking and performance of the contract, without the need to store personal data it is not possible to conclude a payment contract or perform ,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. The administrator does not make / use automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your signing consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller shall store personal data
after the expiration of the contract agreement and the agreement on the mutual relationship between you and the administration and the abuse of these contractual relations (after the expiration of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the supply of goods / services / payments under contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions of validity in the GDPR you have
the right of access to one's personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data of Article 16 of the GDPR, probably restrictions on the processing of Article 18 of the GDPR.
right to delete personal data Article 17 GDPR.
the right to object to the drafting of Article 21 of the GDPR a
the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically by post or e-mail to the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your further right to the protection of personal data in the event that there is a threat that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that he has taken the available technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator of the technical measures received to secure data repositories and the storage of personal data in paper form, in particular…
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By sending an order